NEW MONEY -NEW THINKING IN PROPERTY FINANCE
For most of us, the first step to buying a property is finding the right mortgage. This can seem like a daunting and complex process. With so many competing options in the market, it’s so important to get advice you can trust.
Our experienced team of financial advisors will provide a mortgage tailored to you. Whether you’re a first-time-buyer, a second-time-buyer, are looking to purchase a buy-to-let or simply hoping to switch to a better rate.
First Time Buyers
Country cottage or city center apartment, new build or even a self-build? Deciding to buy your first home is the start of an exciting and momentous experience. We know the process can seem daunting so let us help you with the first big step in finding the right mortgage for you.
We know that everyone has a unique story so we’re committed to understanding your overall situation, so we can provide the best mortgage solution to meet your needs. We will be with you every step of the way, from your first inquiry, until you get your keys.
Second Time Buyers
It may be a while since you organized your current mortgage and while there’s no shortage of advice for the first-time buyer, second or third time buyers often have more complex variables to consider when trying to find the best mortgage solution. Your life has changed since you bought your first home and so has the market, which can make it difficult to know where to start.
Our experienced advisers have the most accurate, up-to-date information on what’s available and will do the hard work for you, giving you the confidence and security you need to move forward. When it’s time for you to upgrade, downsize or re-locate, we can help.
Buy to Let
- Up to 15 years interest only
- Borrow through your Company
- Borrow through a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV)
- Re-mortgage your existing Property Portfolio
- Release equity on your unencumbered property
- Purchase a Pre-63 Property
- Term to age 75
- Variable rates, dependent on loan to value
- Loans up to €4m with no maximum number of individual properties (concentration limits apply)
Auction Finance – Buy to Let
- Available to professional buy to let investors (defined as an applicant with 3 or more Buy to let properties)
- That the property must be complete, free from defect and have marketable title with no qualifications
- 15 year interest only (max 10 years for Companies and SPVs) and 20 year capital and interest repayment options
- Lending to individuals and companies.
- Minimum proven income of €40k for all applicants. (can include a portion of rental income)
- 70% Loan to Value (LTV) for individuals and up to 65% LTV for companies and SPVs (max 60% in certain locations)
- Individual lending rates from 4.49% to 5.25% depending on repayment option selected and LTV
- Company and SPVs, lending rates from 5.45% to 5.95% depending on repayment option selected and LTV
The key requirements are as follows:
- Residential property only
- Earned income above €40k
- Clean ICB credit rating
- Must already own at least 3 BTLs in Ireland
- Maximum age on maturity of term is 75
Commercial Property Finance
- Rates from 6% + loan fees
- Up to 75% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Lending to individuals, Companies and Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV)
- Minimum loan size €250k, depending on location and asset strength
- Loan terms from 3 to 7 years, repayment profile up to 25 years
Head of Lending & Sales
Chief Commercial Officer
+353 (0)1 435 2335
9AM – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
101 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook Village,
Dublin – D04 T0C2
All Rights Reserved | New Money
First Time Buyer
Second Time Buyer
Buy To Let
Commercial Property Finance
MMPI Financial Services Limited, trading as MMPI, New Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP YOUR REPAYMENTS YOU MAY LOSE YOUR HOME.
WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR LOAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GO INTO ARREARS. THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR CREDIT RATING, WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS CREDIT IN THE FUTURE.
WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU PAY OFF A FIXED-RATE LOAN EARLY.
WARNING: THE COST OF YOUR REPAYMENTS MAY INCREASE.
WARNING: THE ENTIRE AMOUNT THAT YOU HAVE BORROWED WILL STILL BE OUTSTANDING AT THE END OF THE INTEREST-ONLY PERIOD.